CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 week water fast experience

Views: 821
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,971

Re: 2 week water fast experience

hi Gloria, from my experience you will get clearer skin! Your liver, kidney and digestion has a nice break - that is usually the cause of skin issues - a struggling digestion, which puts strain on the organs, which is sometimes conpounded by our hormones not being adequately metabolised by our lymphs, so our blood and system gets clogged and dirty. Fasting will clean these channels and clear the skin if you fast long enough. You may get a detox eruption but then it should go into healing mode. Your pores will empty and become de congested. If it gets really out of control it's just your body trying to clear it all out! Either fast longer or follow up with a series of medium fasts to continue the process. Try to figure our what in your diet/lifestyle is congesting your body!
Usually in a medium length fast you will get a beautiful dewy glow and look very youthful.
Longer fast may endure with a mild period of looking drawn in the face if too much weight is lost, but that normally changes after the fast to a much more permanent youthful look once re-feeding is commenced - particularly if you take care to eat right and refeed well. Use plentiful oils on your body during your fast as your body will be susceptible to dryness. I like coconut, rosehip, castor, olive, hemp, and jojoba. I use a combo of any of these or one or the other, and I truly feel like my skin is very nourished. Also I try to have foot spa or a soak in the tub.
After quite a few years of diff fasting my hub says I look a fair bit younger than when we married (7 yrs ago when I was 24)... Sometimes he even says I look better than when I was 17 lol... And he is the brutally honest type who doesn't do flattery... Ever...
Not just fasting through... One needs to have good thoughts, and try as much as any human can to keep sincere thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)