CureZone   Log On   Join
Dry skin scalp white tounge is this candida or bacteria imbalance

Robert14 Views: 1,272
Published: 7 y

Dry skin scalp white tounge is this candida or bacteria imbalance

I have no clue what I'm dealing with but I had cavitation surgery from infected root canal knowing root canals unleash some bad bacteria candida being one of them and I'm putting the puzzle together magnesium helps me so does omega 3s and grapefruit seed ...sounds like a congested liver toxins and candida related from dental and Antibiotics I'm sure my gut is screwed

What is the shotgun method probotics and anti fungals ,omega 3s and maybe vitamin e IVE ALWAYS HAD

Dry skin
Chap lips
White tounge
Dry scalp (my whole life)
Chronic fatigue (started 2yrs ago found out I had 3 jaw cavitations and infected root canal) plus few round of Antibiotics ive

(thinking this is candida related or not enough omega oil in diet low EFA low vitamin e?? )

Hoping to see drastic changes by adding these oils to diet and antifungal n probotic

I also found out I was not consuming enough fats in the diet and am taking 2 tbsp of olive oil until I buy avocado oil tomorrow I highly recommend that oil for it's health purposes hope the added oils will help solve apart of this puzzle I'm trying every solution I can think of

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)