CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stuffed nose that won't go away after 3 years

overtheedge Views: 1,011
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,014

Re: Stuffed nose that won't go away after 3 years

I did a breath test which came back positive, though now that i think about it it was a hydrogen breath test for SIBO, though, in the GI stool effects test i had a positive result for occult blood which might mean LGS. I had a test done many years ago which came back positive for LGS but that was a completely different type of Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome I had back then.

Had it tested through amazon and it came back cladosporium, it's getting all over the place, I've killed off every area as it grows and it will just grow somewhere else

as to constipation, this time around I was able to cure my chronic constipation by taking DGL form of licorice for a year or so, after that when I stopped and my bowels continued to function normally I realized i didn't need it anymore

N acetyl cysteine did make me feel good for a month or so then stopped though it might have had to do with GSH levels rather than gut bacteria, mastic gum gave me similar results, check mastic out, it definitely has some good effects on the gut, antimicrobial and all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)