CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help: My Dad has Recurring Bladder Cancer in Pelvic, Hitting Nerve, Seeking Any Advice, Rife? Zappers?

hopefulstarsopensky Views: 2,095
Published: 7 years ago

Please Help: My Dad has Recurring Bladder Cancer in Pelvic, Hitting Nerve, Seeking Any Advice, Rife? Zappers?

Then: In 2014 my dad had aggressive bladder cancer. He did NOT do any chemo or radiation. They removed his bladder, his prostate, and the surrounding lymph nodes. We were told that no cancer spread outside of the bladder.

In Between: Since then, he has switched to an almost vegan diet for the past 3+ years. The only exceptions are eggs and certain fish. He doesn’t eat any sugar, flour, processed foods, etc. He drinks fresh veggie juice and takes a lot of supplements.

Now: He started having very bad pain that we thought was due to sciatica. This eventually led to his right foot dropping and impairing his ability to walk. We went through multiple doctors and one doctor we saw discovered a mass in his pelvic region that has grown and is pressing on the sciatic nerve- causing a foot drop and his terrible pain. The Oncologist told us that he is 95% sure that it is recurrent late stage bladder cancer, they don’t know if it has spread to the lungs or liver, there is no way to surgically remove it, that he needs radiation, and that this will likely take his life. The Oncologist and his Natural Doctor both want him to do a biopsy.

My dad is very anti chemo or radiation. He has never had any. We have added turkey tail, ahcc, host defense, and graviola to his supplements. He is taking a high dose of liposomal vitamin C. We have also added baking soda in his daily routine. I think he is going to start natural IV therapy once or twice a week.

For us we don’t only need to get his cancer at bay but we also need shrink his tumor since it is causing him to lose his ability to walk and he can no longer drive.

I think we should try a rife machine or a zapper. There is a lot of information and, at the same time, hardly any information about both. Does anyone here have any recommendations? Why one over the other, which brand/model to buy, and what frequency should I be looking for? Could this potentially spread the growth faster? I am trying to read all I can about them for a week, but I am still just as lost as ever and scared.

I don’t know if this is just me reaching or if this will really help. Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone who took the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)