CureZone   Log On   Join
Chinese herbs when water fasting

Heilung Views: 1,946
Published: 7 years ago

Chinese herbs when water fasting

Hello. I just joined this forum because I tend to come here time and time again for advice! I am 24, female. About a year ago I developed eczema and I'm still trying to get rid of it. I have had a pretty clean diet the last few years and even more clean the last year since I was diagnosed. I am now experimenting with a more vegan raw diet. I also have been taking chinese herbal tea for over 3 months. It has helped but I am still suffering! I am currently almost done my third 24 hour water fast this month. I am feeling pretty good, and want to go on for another 24 hours. My question is this: I take the chinese herbal tea in the morning and at night, away from food. Would there be any negative side effects to keep the fast going past 24 hours and still stay on my tea regimen? The tea consists of a bunch of different herbs (mostly to relieve me of excess heat and dampness) and it is changed up every two weeks. I realise I should have asked my herbalist this, but it is too late to call tonight... Any advice? Thank you! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)