CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forum guidelines in breach? ALL! THE! TIME!

Views: 1,438
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,359,676

Re: Forum guidelines in breach? ALL! THE! TIME!

Yes. Looking at that list of results you pulled it seems to be one specific user who refers to either Arabs or Muslims as 'boat testerers'.
It's so common and we just turn a blind eye like it's nothing.
No... That user particular user ONLY refers to Arabs/Muslims as that term... Not themselves or others ever. Take note.

Having an opinion about a race or religion is fine. But using derogatory talk should not be accepted.
If someone said that about women, African Americans, Hispanic, or Jewish Israeli I would equally not tolerate it. It's about principle. I mean homosexuality isn't something I practice myself - but I don't practice such hateful speech or target with such venom. Each to their own.

Webmaster is that talk "okay" or is there possibly a more appropriate forum for that? It's generally in debate forum but that's not apart of intelegent debate. That's as bad a someone calling all catholic priests "kiddy fiddlers"...that's wrong and uncalled for!

That kind of negativity is so damaging to the heart and healing. I don't take it personally. But out of principle I think if it's not right it should be corrected.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)