CureZone   Log On   Join
amount of Stomach Saver Lugol's to equal real Lugol's

gutreactor Views: 1,204
Published: 7 years ago

amount of Stomach Saver Lugol's to equal real Lugol's

I bought the Stomach Saver Lugol's from the Dr Clark Store because I trust them to have products free of toxins. It says it's 2%- 1.5 mg elemental Iodine & 17.2 potassium iodide... although their site says it has 1.25 mg iodine. Healthleadsuk uses the same formula as Dr Clark's book & says it's 12% & has "2.2mg of Iodine and 3.3mg of iodide, yielding 5.54mg per drop of elemental iodine". I made the formula in Hulda's book years ago. (If I knew this Iodine would be banned I would have bought more or at least not used it as a disinfectant in my mouth & on my skin. Sigh.) Five drops a day was the dose I stayed on for years. I'd like to do that Salmonella dose in the book too(6 drops 4x a day for 3 days) but have no idea how much of the Stomach Saver to take because it's not the same ratio of the 2 iodines as the original Lugol's AND the math doesn't add up between that 12% & the 2%. Been looking into this for so long & no conclusion - sooo frustrated. If anyone wants to tackle this please respond :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)