CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just an update from me on my lyme disease

Tergot223 Views: 4,127
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,109

Re: Just an update from me on my lyme disease

Borrelia populate the mouth and in the urinary tract in very high numbers. The bacteria operates by modulating the cytokine response - upregulating certain white blood cells and down regulating others. In short they cause and then feed off of the damage caused by inflammation.

I don't know anything about Antibiotics , I haven't sourced a Lyme literate doctor because I want to try herbs first. Any Antibiotic routine will be long term, because this is what is required for chronic Lyme. The trouble is that Antibiotics are not very good at treating Lyme especially if you've had it for as long as I have.

Yes, I suppose it is interesting that sometimes people find improvement in their EC from Antibiotics . The trouble is very little information is known to the public about Lyme and so people don't get tested. Until it's a common practice it's very difficult to link EC to Lyme disease. As the bodies immune system is suppressed it opens up the door for other opporunistic bacteria and viruses. This is why Lyme and co.infections are often present together, they work synergistically. In the book I read that it is highly likely for a Lyme infected person to have co-infections. Highly likely. It is stated that it is the exception to the rule to see someone with just Lyme. This is not a widespread opinion in the medical world.

I'm not fussed about yeast/candida, I think if the body has a healthy immune system it will keep candidia (which we all have living inside us) in check, without having to adopt stringent diets or detox plans. If it only did bad things to the body I would feel differently, but as it is needed to digest food and regulate bodily functions in small numbers, I'm not prepared to view it as something that needs to be eliminated.

I can't know whether the Lyme is causing endocrine/lymphatic issues which are causing the dehydration, or whether there are populations of borrelia which are in my lips. It's not something the doctors available on the national health service will be able to answer.

Anyway, I'm still doing just fine, even after 3 hard days of grafting. Certainly the tinctures are helping me and I will continue with them indefinitely. The purpose is basically just to maintain progress and not think about a 'cure'. I'm happy to see symptom suppression so I can get back into life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)