CureZone   Log On   Join
Just an update from me on my lyme disease

Tergot223 Views: 4,829
Published: 7 y

Just an update from me on my lyme disease

It's been a while since I came on here and I won't be coming back for a while after this post either.

I am progressing with my lyme disease treatment which involves potent herbal tinctures. My lip EC is now in complete remission and I am currently focusing on the other symptoms which were caused by this disease.

As I mentioned in a previous post it is vital that everyone with EC get lyme tested. I recommend ArminLabs in Germany as they offer proper Lyme testing. A lot of mainstream health centres do not offer adequate tests and so many people are being told they are false negative when in actual have they have the disease. Borrelia love collagenous structures. I believe in my case the disease was doing enough damage to cause long term chronic dehydration which resulted in very dry lips.

There is so much misinformation and all out nonsensse in this particular section of the board it is not worth my time visting it regularly. Diet and probiotics do help for dysbiosis, that may have some merit, but for the most part I think EC is disease induced, in my case it's Lyme. The rest of the treatments that talk about plasters and putting creams on the lips are a red herring.

I hope just one person reading this may decide to get Lyme tested and start treating it, and they will find the answer for their EC as well. For those that don't believe their EC could possibly be caused by Lyme, don't worry about it. Get on with your life, I'm not going to convince otherwise.

Peace everyone and good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)