CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Take at least one of those ...

WOLFBROTHER Views: 587
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,356,998

Re: Take at least one of those ...

Thanks WS
Wheew lmao you're so right. Today was indeed special. I took one mason jar of Epsom Salt and water right when I got to work I downed er. Couple hours in ate two bananas and it was 12 painful visits to the washrooms until 4pm. Is it supposed to burn so bad like that?
Great news though is I did manage to get my bile colors back in the mix and passed alot of little green stones. All day I could feel the gurgle action of everything moving and shifting around in there which I assumed was bile juice flow and stones shifting into their positions in the excretion line up?
How long should one wait between cleanses? I do feel a significantly less bloated and have lost 8 pounds in the past 3days although that might be just from diarrhea.
One really cool thing that happend and I am not sure how it could be related but a big amount of pressure has been removed from my prostate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)