CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help!Gallstone cleanse Newb!

WOLFBROTHER Views: 602
Published: 7 y

Please help!Gallstone cleanse Newb!

Hello. I am new here and just had a few questions about gallstone flushing. I would really appreciate any help from those with experience in this area. So I tried my first gallstone flush because I have been having greyish paleish bowel movements since I began using Iodine and drinking acv over the past couple weeks. Also have been having severe cramping through my whole abdomen area from my spleen to my gallbladder and liver. After my first glass of Epsom Salt I had a lot of diarrhea and released alot of water. I wonder is it bile at all because it released all my abdominal pain? After the second glass 2hrs later no problems enssued. So I drank my grapefruit and olive oil mix and went right to bed. I was only able to sleep 4 hrs and had to go to the bathroom for a tiny bit more diarrhea and saw 0 stones. I am not able to fall back asleep. I am not sure what to do at this point. Have I botched everything? should I even take the following 2 Epsom Salt drinks as I feel quite dehydrated already and have to work in a few hour?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)