CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: additives are a bad idea

Esstee Views: 1,541
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,356,615

Re: additives are a bad idea

The use of additives when making Colloidal Silver is bad idea and history has shown this to be the case time and time again. Not only does this contribute to added chemical interactions, but also comes at the cost of the quality of the solution and particle size.

Please don't be taken by sellers who intent on pushing their products.

All tests carried out to date show that the best Colloidal Silver solutions are those made without additives. Likewise, personal experiences also supports that homemade solutions made without additives are superior to these so-called chemical reduction products.

In the end, there are no known benefits to using additives in CS production beyond that of marketing. And so - I'd take such matters with a grain of salt if I were you :)

PS. the product forum you referenced in your post belongs to a seller who made a Colloidal Silver generator that makes use of additives to monitor processing. Though nowhere in all the postings will you find the use of chemical reduction to be justified beyond that of hearsay. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that the seller was proven wrong by his very own admission after claiming that chemically reduced solutions would pass the sodium chloride precipitation test just as HVAC solutions do - when in reality, it failed miserably

Case and point
There are no known benefits to adding chemicals to Colloidal Silver solutions, only detriments.

- my two cents

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)