CureZone   Log On   Join
Painted Crazy.. Finally diagnosed

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Jmiles8903 Views: 2,027
Published: 4 years ago

Painted Crazy.. Finally diagnosed

Today I thought would be a bit more emotional for me. My GI doctor said what I've been saying for a LONG time. I have parasites. After suffering a year with IBS type symptoms I knew it wasn't IBS. Too much material that was white and looked nothing like mucus. I told my primary i had parasites. He said "we don't get them in North America". Did a stool sample which was NORMAL.Even went as far as to bring in a colleague and practically laughed me out of the office. A little over a month ago I decided to take matters in my own hands.

I ordered Hulda's cleanse. It got small looking things out and big and small liver flukes. I decided to go to a GI with my concerns. He ordered a upper and lower GI. That same day I decided to do a garlic enema. I had a stool and as I go to wipe and see a clump of poop swinging I'm between my legs from a HUGE WORM.

Today I took it to my GI. He confirmed.i Do have parasites. It's an adult tapeworm. He gave me scripts for albenza and prazi.

Very validated when every painted me as a psychotic. Listen to your body I now embark on a fight with parasites who have exactly a year head start on me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)