CureZone   Log On   Join
New to Iodine supplementation, need help with dosage!

ila15 Views: 1,011
Published: 7 y

New to Iodine supplementation, need help with dosage!

I have been lurker here for a long time, thanks to all the amazing folks here helping people around the world with their health issues.

After a lot of reading and observation of my symptoms, I'm almost certain that I have Iodine deficiency. Here are my symptoms

1) Extreme hair loss and hormonal acne
2) Can't sweat easily
3) I can't easily get up from bed in the mornings, feel very tired(even after 10+ hours of sleep)
4) Very dry skin and hair
5) Can't gain weight no matter what I eat(only anti-symptom)
6) Brain fog
7) Cold hands (especially my right hand) and feet. I always used to have a very hot body, including hands and feet but this was 2 years back.
8) Halitosis
9) Gut issues (heartburn during early mornings, occasinally)
10) General tiredness and procrastinative in native
11) When I last tested I was severely deficient in Vitamin D and B12

I have started with one drops of Lugols 2% along with DryE with yeast free selenium, magnesium citrate and B complex. I have no symptoms with this dosage, after how many days on this dose can I safely ramp up to 2/3 drops a day? Also, I don't notice any difference in my symptoms on this dosage.

Am I on the right track to get rid of my health issues? or am I missing something?

P.S - My regular blood routine came out clean. TSH is at normal range

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)