CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible Help where you list expect. Developing World

fredbrown Views: 1,919
Published: 7 y

Possible Help where you list expect. Developing World

Dear Colleagues. I have read with sadness the frustration and pain each of us have experienced in the hands of medical professional and particularly Doctors who will not tolerate nor care to listen to parasite infection problems we all experience. For most patients who live in USA, Canada or Europe it is almost 100% certain that Doctors or GP will never believe nor care about your parasite infection experience or even want to consider treatment. Here is my simple advise if you feel left down by Doctors or medical profession in Developed world.

People in the Developed world often say parasite infections are problems of people living in the developing countries. If this be true, then through years countless encounters the medical fraternity in the developing world have built the unmatched competencies to handle the most basic and sophisticated parasite infections doctors in Developed world know nothing about.

Travel to South Africa or India. Look for the most reputable international hospitals there that treat parasite infection. These the benefits

1. Most Doctors in developing countries have some experience working on and treating cases of parasite infection.

2. The Doctors will more readily listen to you problem without labeling you as pscho or dilutionary or mad or say its all in your head.

3. The Doctors will unreservedly recommend laboratory tests immediately to identify the underlying cause or identify the type of parasite infection burdening you.

4. Laboratory tests are much cheaper than in developed countries
5. Laboratory tests are much faster. Results come out within hours
6. Treatment and drugs are cheaper, readily and easily accessible.
7. Alternative treatment using proven herbs are easily accessible.
8. Doctors are more ready and open to listen to your story or cry about parasite infection in humans. BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT IS REAL AND IT HAPPENS.

After experiencing so much mis-diagnosis, neglect, rejection, name-calling and abuse at the hands of clueless medical professionals/doctors in the Developed World for so many years why not give this trail. When I read the stories of mothers, fathers and children suffering from severe parasite infections and the health or medical system that is not ready or willing to care or listen - it breaks my heart. Many people who suffer from parasite infection would gladly give up their life because of the endless suffering, torment and pain. DO NOT GIVE UP ON LIFE. TRY SOMETHING NEW. AFTERALL YOU LOSE NOTHING GIVING UP ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WORKING.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)