CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can ANYONE relate? Please? From UK - Need Treatment. 6 Weeks after failed Threelac treatment still in bed

jhan Views: 2,915
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,441,737

Re: Can ANYONE relate? Please? From UK - Need Treatment. 6 Weeks after failed Threelac treatment still in bed

I have been on the candida diet for many years (10) when I finally got over it. I had suffered from candida for some 20 years so yes- the treatment can take a long time especially when you are all alone without resources, which I was. Now you are here - this is good news.

I did not read the may many post in reply to your message so there might be repetition/contradiction

Low ferrine : I have got this great supplement: HEMOPLEX (from Nu-Life) one a day with meals

Aching legs : attend the Lymph forum here at Curezone
lower back : adrenal support see my post: //www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976142

hot - cold - shivering: thyroid issues unusualy clammy cold feet - blood circulation: cayenne supplements
sweaty hands and underams which always starts late afternoon and settles a few hours later: detox bath : //www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976119

appitite on and off: drink more eat less

Muscle twitching: mineral imbalance - veegy juice
major depression: vitamin - B complex( the Hemploex supp I suggested above contains B complex vitamin

probably because I have been in bed for 6 weeks and it doesnt seem to be getting better at all.EXERCISE SHORT WALK - A FEW SIT UPS- DAILY

3lac is mostly a probiotic... not a solution - you need to
1- stickk to the diet
2 - address the adrenal issue + mineral imbalance issu
3 - add probiotcics sauerkraut is far supperior to 3lac.

Hope this helps,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)