CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I do brain chelation and BDNF/Synapse Re-growing at the same time

VIslander Views: 795
Published: 7 y

Can I do brain chelation and BDNF/Synapse Re-growing at the same time

Hello, without getting into crazy details, I had 16 mercury fillings put in when I was 13 my health crashed, nearly quit high school, I had severe insomnia, extreme fatigue, punching holes in walls, 4 days without sleep sometimes. I got put on antidepressants 2 years later to sleep and it helped, but I struggled through life for 25 years before my adrenal fatigue and other things ground me to a halt. At 33, I figured mercury was the problem, I had already lost a few teeth with these fillings in them, so I bought and used(80% finished) a full big container of chelorex. I had to go back to work, and didn't do enough research to fix myself. I had been given crappy regular doctor tests telling me I was not allergic to wheat slash gluten and had been ingesting that for 20 years, when I did have problems with it. I took a year off work when I was 39 (this is 2015), I got all my fillings removed(have one root canal left), spent A LOT of money on alternative testing, and read 5000 pages on these related problems including research papers, bought a couple boxes worth of supplements, talked (paid for telephone consultations) to some of the most knowledgeable experts in this field as I went along, and they told me I was their most knowledgeable patient they had dealt with. I would alter my approach in between getting newer test results in. I had done another 90% of a new big bottle of chelorex and finished the last one, took charcoal capsules, oral clay, clay baths, minerals, real vitamin C, all kinds of candida supplement, all kinds of vitamins, all kinds of essential elements, stopped the ingestion of all allergens, switched to a very healthy Diet composed of almost no processed food, and no processed sugar. I took supplements to help with insulin sensitivity, I lost a ton of weight, tried to eat organic as much as possible, took supplements to heal my leaky gut, did a tonne of working out, and infrared and conventional sauna. Two Colon Cleanses (oxy powder) a liver kidney gall bladder cleanse. Probiotics, resistant starch, lufeneron for the candida. Adrenal and testosterone levels improved but not entirely (antidepressants still killed my test levels), and metal levels all improved, insulin mitochondria all great, liver kidney function now all great. I had fixed my health to a good extent but had discovered I had major blood pressure problems due to the antidepressants. I had to come off them slowly and I could not function well at all, it was like someone turned my function knob down to near nill. One weird thing, although I was a muscular guy, my amino acid test three times showed low amino acids and my body was dipping into the muscle, I lost 10 pounds of muscle mass coming off the antidepressants and doing cardio, and pairing down despite eating a lot of protein and protein powder! After 6 and a half weeks of coming off the antidepressants, I was a mess. Even two months after being completely off, I was having moderate to extreme anxiety (usually at night and morning), couldn't sleep well enough, had not enough energy, was slowed up, and was crying all the time sometimes for no reason. Anything that involved a hint of emotion I would get teary eyed (I’m still like this), I couldn't work still. I was taking 5htp, picamilon (niacin gaba), melatonin, taurine, magnesium, calcium etc to sleep at night, and eventually got back to work, but I was still not able to sleep well enough and handle stress enough to hold a shift type job, I was holding onto that job by the skin of my teeth, but physically I was so much better. Constant negative thoughts, depression, inability to sleep without those supplements. I got retested a full year after coming off the my antidepressants and all my conventional Dr tests look great except my pituitary function which is low, my testosterone has increased 280% and my cortisol 580% in the morning. I have not done an updated metals or organic acid, amino acid test lately due to financial issues.

I wanted to put the finishing touches on this, and fully fix myself recently as I had some time off to recover from surgery. It turns out the 5htp was causing a lot of the Depression and anxiety. I came off it, went back on the resistant starch, gulped down the fermented foods, upped my tryptophan, went back on the methyl B vitamins with methylfolate, took extra choline to aid in the brain chemistry (cant focus, and seem disinterested). Took NAD and AMPK activator to boost MAOA since I have the slow version, warrior gene. Now I kept doing the chelorex, at a slower speed with my charcoal, and I didn’t feel fatigued or have any detox reactions like being thirsty, so I decided to try cytodetox. This new detox made me very thirsty and agitated. The thirst slowly went away (I took for about ten days one dose per day), and then tried the heavy metal detox (humifulvate with trace minerals basically). I added ALA and white oak bark to the humifulvate to help with the removal of mercury from the brain. I figured my problem lies upstairs still, hence the ADHD, terrible focus, and apathy, and slowed up thinking (although coming off the anti-depressants and killing the candida at the same time was lifting a fog from my brain), I knew I wasn’t functioning properly mentally. I figured the whole BDNF theory
http://www.balancingbrainchemistry.co.uk/peter-smith/39/Repairing-&-Making-the-Brain-Healthy/Naturally-Treat-Depression-and-Bipolar-by-Regenerating-the-Brain.html
might be the problem, not enough cables to carry the needed neurotransmitters. So I bought piperine, I have turmeric, magnolia, I have lithium, uridine etc.

So my question is, can I do the brain chelation (ALA humifulvate, white oak bark) at the same time as I do the BDNF synapse rebuilding (turmeric, piperine, lithium, uridine, magnolia)? I also have brocco max which contains sulforaphane, which repairs the blood brain barrier. I’m wondering if I have to wait to do these instead of doing them at the same time? Should I take these on an empty stomach or with food? Anyone know why I have gotten agitated mentally after taking the cytodetox and humifulvate? I've stayed mostly agitated even after being off both for like 5 days. I didn’t do both together, I did cytodetox for 10 application, and only 5 days of the humifulvate/white oak bark ala combo.

I’ve added milk thistle with every meal, and it seems to make me thirsty and tired, I figured I had slightly impaired liver function due to the mercury, and am looking to buy a parasite cleanse and do that too(will do Oxypowder Colon Cleanse before and after the parasite cleanse).
Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (4)