CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is he suffering from narcissism personality?

Views: 1,159
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,348,873

Re: Is he suffering from narcissism personality?

www.thehotline.com

You are living in an abusive relationship and your children are learning how to be abusive by watching the interactions between you and their father.

White Shark is spot-on.  Get out, regardless of money.  Money will not ever buy this man a conscience, nor will it ever buy you and your children safety.  There are agencies and organizations that will help you and your children to get on your feet. 

Additionally, avoid ALL relationships for a couple of years after you've been legally divorced.  Get involved in some counseling therapy to learn how to make strong choices for yourself and your children.

I lost everything that I owned and ended up homeless, very, very sick, and without any means of income when I ended my second marriage.  I learned that the ex spouse had raided my private investments and that I would never recover a dime from him.  I have lived in poverty ever since.  BUT..........I am not afraid, I don't have to beg anyone else for my needs to be met, and I am well on my healing path after intensive therapy and the hard work to get there.  You (and, anyone else) can do this, too.  Don't allow money and / or security to be the reason to remain in an abusive environment.  NOTHING is worth that.......your children will either develop into perfect victims, themselves, or abusers like their father.  If they see that you make wise decisions and are willing to sacrifice material things in order to preserve your health and theirs, it will make an impact upon them - that women aren't objects to be used or abused.

Then......there's the very distinct possibility that he will eventually be arrested and charged with some type of sex crime.  So, get rid of him, now, before he takes you and your children down the toilette with him.

Brightest blessings to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)