CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pictures Before and After

refreshed Views: 2,834
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,349,184

Re: Pictures Before and After

That was very interesting. I'm sure your comment will be of benefit to some who do not realize that the eyes do show the change in our health. However, these are not my eyes, but that of a young lady that I found on youtube. So that is the reason there are no signs that an autoimmune problem may be detected here.

I have always thought that iridology was a wonderful way to keep track of one's health but found that many people just didn't believe that eye color could change...so it made them believe that iridology was nothing more than some kind of silly carnival trick.

It wasn't until I had the opportunity to have family members join me while a relative was very ill in the hospital, that I was able to point this out to them with visual proof. For the hospital was pumping huge amounts of oxygen, as well has saline solution into the patient to keep her alive.

And when she finally opened her eyes, there was a bright light above her, I pointed out to the rest of the family to take notice that her once green eyes, were now bright blue. They were amazed at the difference, for everyone in my family knew that this woman had very green eyes.

So I came to understand that before and after pictures were the way to go to get people interested in iridology. So thanks for adding to the thread, but I'm sorry for the misunderstanding of who this person was. That was why I changed youtube's title, but perhaps should have added a note of this fact. Glad to hear someone else enjoys iridology. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)