CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes.

John Cullison Views: 3,403
Published: 22 y

Re: Curing Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes.

You asked for a cure...

I don't have a cure.

I do have a father-in-law with diabetes. He agreed to start taking some capsules I made up for him consisting of freshly dehydrated garlic and cayenne peppers, ground up and stuffed into vegetarian capsules. He takes six (I think) of my capsules per day, which is probably four cloves of garlic (dried), plus probably a teaspoon or so of cayenne pepper.

I have also advised him against drinking NutraSweet, but I doubt he's taking that advice yet.

His blood Sugar level has been steadily decreasing since he started taking my pills. Last night he reported that my most recent batch (which contains a lot more cayenne) really started bringing the blood Sugar level down. Nothing he had done before this made any difference for him.

Now, this isn't a cure. In fact, he's my guinea pig, but I can only help him so much as he's willing to let me. He's willing to take some pills. Getting him to do a Colon Cleanse and parasite cleanse (these two alone would probably reverse his diabetes, but I have to take baby steps with him -- he's an older guy with a lot of prejudices, and I have to peel these away, layer by layer) is something I'm working toward.

But at the very least, he's getting to a point where he can reduce his insulin, which is helping him lose some weight. It seems that the more insulin he takes, the more weight he gains. When he reduces his insulin, he loses weight.

And that's all that I have, in terms of personal experience, with handling diabetes. One of these days I'll see about getting my father started on such a program, but he's 1000 miles away, so it's a bit harder.

I guess I should also point out that my father-in-law also takes Colloidal Silver that my wife makes for him. He ordinarily would notice, just before an infection, that his blood Sugar would spike, and then he'd get sick. Since he's been taking the Colloidal Silver , he has watched his blood sugar do it's spike thing, but then the illness that used to invariably follow never materialized and his blood sugar returns to its former (still high) levels. He credits the silver for helping him fight that off.

Now... as for high blood pressure, Dr. Clark suggests kidney cleansing for that one. I don't have high blood pressure, and among those I know who do, I haven't yet found a willing guinea pig. Once I have one to play with (muahahahahaha), I'll be sure to report back.

I don't know anyone with asthma.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)