CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There is a CURE

Myiasisismicro Views: 7,672
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,302,866

Re: There is a CURE

2nd time to go years without diagnosis. 1st time it took 10 years. Started with a spot on indide lip that hurt sometimes. At first could feel not see. Grew over several years with added symptoms and more pain. Asked doctors & dentist and told no worries. Symptoms grew\size grew. Eventually so bad I couldn't keep food down. Night sweats. Nothing from doctors.schedule colonoscopy and dr put in chart nothing in mouth or on lip but is well endowed even after loosing 50lbs in one month. 2 weeks later after at least 10 drs and 10 dentists found an ent that ordered biopsy even though he thought it nothing. Biopsy showed I had mucoeepidermoid carcinoma. Treated but stll have IBS from it. Now morgellons for 2 years. Still no help. I thought it was because I was a woman. Now treating my self after loosing job, my car, and moved in with my oarents. It sucks that doctors just ignore whatvyou tell them and only treat by a few easy symptoms making you wait untill it gets harder on everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)