CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Got my mirena removed and I don't now what to except now and what to do - feel alone and lost please help

usafveteran Views: 1,311
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,292,518

Re: Got my mirena removed and I don't now what to except now and what to do - feel alone and lost please help

I don't know how this stuff works. So I am piggybacking on someone elses post. Don't know if I can even get my experience to post properly. Having problems. My IUD is still in. But here goes...I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so sad and empty. A mere shell of a person. I spent about 6 hours in the hospital today trying to get this mirena iud out. I feel alone. I know that countless women other than me have gone through this. But I feel alone. Every time I go to the hospital for help, I am made a victim again. I told them exactly what I needed, the IUD out, and they treated me like a crazy person. No one that I spoke to at the hospital knew of any problems with the mirena iud. Or else they just didn't want to admit to it. I don't know. My legs and feet are almost completely worthless at this point. I went from having normal legs and feet, to not being able to feel much other than pain in them, and joints that look fine but feel cartoon huge. When I went to the hospital, yet another doctor wanted to perform unnecessary tests on me. Without so much as getting to know me, or an introduction I was told what position to assume for a highly personal and invasive test. I am a multiple sexual assault survivor. Some at the hands of medical professionals. I now have an intense fear of doctors as a result. I immediately had a violent panic attack when the woman told, not asked me to do this. Then I had psychiatric called to assess me because I panicked. I even let the woman know that I have been sexually assaulted, and that was why I had a panic attack. It's part of my medical records for goodness sake! But she treated me like I was crazy. The entire appointment consisted of a psych eval, and scratching and stabbing me with a safety pin by multiple medical students. It was humiliating. No one ever even checked my IUD. Then they spoke of a spinal tap. I was terrified, but did my best to stay calm, because they were itching to commit me to the nut house. I can't afford to go outside my insurance. I just wouldn't have the money, no matter what I do. I have scratches and stab marks all over my legs and feet now from the safety pin test. No medication, no help, and IUD still in place. Even walking with my cane, I fall all over the place. I am nauseous, and can hardly eat. I throw up the liquids I drink, and am becoming dehydrated. My ptsd and panic attacks are almost unmanageable at this point. I made it through war and imminent threats to my life during combat to be done in by this tiny IUD. Then made to feel like a lunatic by the majority of the medical professionals that I went to for help yesterday. I can't sleep very much with my legs feeling so awful. Dead legs are what they feel like. But they sure do register pain. I am somewhere between giving up, and seeing how much more I can take. I am in so much mental, physical, and emotional pain that I don't know what to do. I'm terrified, and tired of fighting to try and be treated like a human. My animals receive better medical care than I do. I'm feeling out of options.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)