CureZone   Log On   Join
Need serious help & advice on how to heal swollen neck glands

mikef10201989 Views: 1,061
Published: 8 y

Need serious help & advice on how to heal swollen neck glands

Hello there people, is anybody here an expert with the lymph system?

I am a 26 year old male and from about 11th grade in high school I remember waking up one morning and my entire neck area and under the chin was severely swollen. It kind of hurt a little too. At the time I was consuming a basic Standard American diet and hadn't really go into health at that time.

Since that time I have done many Dr. Christopher herbal cleanses as well as a 3 year vegan diet, many 1-3 day Water Fasts and a couple of 1 month all fruit and veggies diet. This past year I have been consuming raw dairy, egg products, a lot of cooked food with organic coconut oil, etc..

My glands are STILL somewhat swollen and very noticeable and it almost gives my face a chubby kind of look even though I am not overweight. This is a big challenge of mine dealing with this on a daily basis. Some days the swollen glands appear larger than other days and I don't know if this is my immune system that is week or a shortage of lymph drainage?

Can somebody please help?

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)