CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth And Gum Restore Formula Dr Schulze how to make it

Views: 20,178
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,500,102

Re: Tooth And Gum Restore Formula Dr Schulze how to make it

Just want to thank you for posting this formula recipe and to Dr Schultz and Dr. Christopher for inventing great cures like this
In January of 2016 I developed infection of the gum line with bone loss and wobbly tooth
My dentist gave me Antibiotics and sent me to the periodontist as he told me that he can't do anything until the bleeding has stopped and infection was gonne
Since I had to wait I decided to search for a cure online and did not take the Antibiotic and also cancelled my appointment with the periodontist
Found dr.Christopher Xceptic online and bought it.
While waiting for the Xceptic I used tea tree oil cayenne pepper and salt to swish my mouth and did some oil pulling
These things helped stopped the bleeding and reduced inflammation
I used a lot of the Xceptic and got rid of the infection.
The Xceptic did a great job but my upper gum pocket would not close
So I wrote s review about how this product worked for me and someone replied to my post advising me to look for dr Schultz's tooth and gum herbal prep
Dr Schultz's formula is harder to get as it is only offered on his websited and shipping is sometimes more than the product if you are outside the US
So I decided to make my own and today I presses my tinctures and combined them as per the recipe
The only difference I made was that I used a 75% alcohol instead of the 50% and all my plants were
dried
Since I had ran out of time I made my tinctures 4 days ago
Today I tried the prep and it literally tightened my gum on the spot
One interesting thing I noticed with my press bags
I only had two bags to press three tinctures so I decided to use one bag for the echinacea and the other bag to press the oak bark and the beyberry bark
The bag I used with echinacea tincture was soft and pliable
The bag I used for the other two was the same softness but became hard and would stay straight up on the countertop after I removed all the contents. I also did not have a tincture press and pressed them by hand.
After washing both bags there was no change in the stiffness of the beg where the oak bark and beyberry bark bag were pressed
This just goes to show how amazing these herbs are
My bags ware made from 60% bamboo and 40% cotton
Will update this post again in a few days

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)