CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HEAL Marketplace Answers; Tooth & Gum Formula

knowledge seeker Views: 43,847
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,023,478

Re: HEAL Marketplace Answers; Tooth & Gum Formula

Although I am sorry to have offended you and had in the past referred many people to you, since the products are marketed as being Dr Schulze substitutes, they are not measured as he does them.

Dr Schulze measures them by volume not weight. If one is doing one part of a light herb like say hops, the amount in the formula by weight will be very different than if the hops in the formula is measured by say one cup or equal unit of measurement for each par.

When doing Dr Schulze's or Dr Christopher's formulas one can make a little of a formula or a lot. One might with a say 1 part hops, 2 comfrey root, then  use as a measure a tsp, a tbs, a teacup, a bowl, or a pan for the one part or the two parts,

If I use say a cup as a my measurement tool of volume, I will have one cup of hops and two cups of comfrey root in the example.

If one measures it by ounces as you do--that is one part of two parts of the herb being one ounce or two ounce (weight), one might have 1 oz of hops and 2 ounces of comfrey root.

Comfrey root is heavy and hops are very light so this would be completely different than the formula made by measurement. An ounce of hops may far exceed the ounce measurement size being so light and the comfrey root might be too little when one uses ounces not measurement. the formula though they have the same herbs are not the same as all as the maybe they are using just a little of the hops as it is very strong and more of the comfrey root as it is less strong or less needed for example. Your formula might have 4 or 5 times as much hops as Schulze does for instance. The amount of each her is important to the formula and how it works.

Therefore, the 2 formulas --one by ounces and one by tbs or cups or whatever -would not be comparable at all. when the volume is the same number of part the proportions will be the same no matter how much you make.

One of the many people I referred to you initially -as I thought the herbs were the same as Dr Schulze's as they were organic and the exact same herbs- she questioned me intensely on what was correct to get Schulze's formula that she was looking for and I did a good amount of research on here at the time and elsewhere as to what part meant--volume or measurement and many including Schulze Expert's including Unyquity said to always measure by volume when making Schulze's formulas.

The lady I referred to you shared all conversations and messages with me that you had with her and sent her. From it, I learned what YOU do in his formulas is not what SCHULZE does.

She and those I counsel are looking for Schulze formulas for the most part. The woman decided to make her formula herself which is my recommendation as she was low on cash and was not able to get them form Schulze and having a hard time finding one of the herbs, so I recommended you as I thought you were his direct student and did his exact formulas in the way he did them.

If not getting them from Schulze as he knows what he does is what he used to heal the incurables and when you make your own, you know how they are done and what is in them.

I think that is why Schulze said he had a problem with people saying they sold his formulas as he did not know how and what they did and if they were the same or not. He suggests making your own if you don't buy from him and now I see why...you just don't always know what someone else does.

I never would have in a million years known that your company did his formula differently than Dr Schulze and hence I could not in good conscious any longer recommend your herbs when speaking of a Dr Schulze formulas and his case history results-- as I recommend Schulze extensively and have helped several thousands people.

If I recommend to them companies which do not do them exactly like Schulze does who is the person who helped hundreds of thousands of incurable and terminal people and who I am recommending they do his incurables program, I have to know what I am telling them may help will sand is comparable.

I personally like you as a person,I feel your story is inspiring and helpful. I can tell you have a good heart and I feel your herbs being organic are high quality herbs, but for those wanting the same thing Schulze uses and used in the clinic to heal many thousands I cannot recommend they be ones that are measured by weight and not volume as that is a very different formula even though the herbs are the same the amount and proportion of each are not the same. One is taking a risk as they may or may not work the same as his d.

If I were NOT recommending this exact formula done by parts/volume and Schulze's I would say you may want to try Dara's herbs that are high quality and price fairly, but if you are going for the one that Dr Christopher and Dr Schulze used that the stories of miraculous healing are tied with, you will want to make your own using volume to measure the parts and not weight/ounces.and of course always use organic or wildcrafted bulk herbs when making your own.

Go here and see both posts on how to make herb tinctures.

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1882784'

I felt because you used the exact same herbs in the formulas mimicking Schulze herbs exactly as far as what herbs were in them and said you were a student of his that you had directly studied under him and were doing them exactly as he did.

When I discovered by reading emails you sent to the women I was trying to help and by the demeanor in which you dealt with her, that I could no longer recommend you. I posted little on it for a long time but when someone asked for help here recently, I reread what I wrote and decided to update it with the info that the herbs you sell are different from what he sells. Had I been able to edit old posts, I would have just removed my recommendation to buy from you and noone would have known about it or why I had removed it but we are no longer able to edit old posts so I had to do it this way.

Had the formulas had differences in herbs to either Schulze or Christopher and had you not promoted him as the model and your mentor, I would not have said anything and would have not known how different yours really are form his however, in the interest of being conscientious to the many people who seek me out for help, I felt compelled to inform people.

I have no doubt from past communication from you that your heart is in the right place and you work very hard and help people but if I am recommending Schulze herbs and not others from thousands of years etc; consequently, then I must in good conscious let people know how the formulas Schulze makes differ from the ones your company makes and the difference that might make in results.

Certainly anyone is free to buy from whomever they want, but this reinforces my telling people if you want Schulze either buy from him or make your own if at all possible as then you know how you are making them. It is very easy to make tinctures and with your own, you know how much herb to menstrum there ism how long they were tinctured, how often shaken, if it was tinctured away from sunlight, started on a full moon, where the herbs were obtained from,what is in there and how it is measured,the strength of the vodka etc

With herbdoc schulze's site), you know you are getting the best herbs on the planet and how they are made and that they work as intended but people can't all afford his products so I tried to find what I thought were very similar. Even Biser said what you make yourself will be ten times stronger than 99% of what is on the market and places them 2nd to Schulze's. It also is cost effective to make your own, I save up to 90% by making my own tinctures.

Through a fluke I discovered you made your very differently. I was also disappointed in how she told me she was treated by you and in the responses I read from you to her that she forwarded on to me as she vented all her frustration onto me when she was dealing with trying to get answers and then a refund from you,

Like I said I had recommended you for years for using Dr Schulze's formulas for the incurables and other things as I thought you did the herbs like him as far as preparation.

I was only by a fluke when the lady really got hung up on the volume versus weight issue and communicated with me intensely over it that she asked you how ours were made, told me all you said and how you interacted with her and then I felt I could no longer recommend you.

Although I feel bad as I know this is your livelihood, I would feel worst if the suffering people spend a lot of money and did not get the results they hoped and prayed for as many are very ill or dying.

I am sure you have plenty of clients who love your products and I know you go beyond the call of duty to help them, but when I recommend Schulze products which I so often do, they must be done as he did them as to do by weight produces a very different product than he used. It may or may not work just like his does but one must err on the side of caution when one might die or suffer and need help quickly.

I am sorry for any pain or anger this has caused you. It is not my intention to upset you but I feel an obligation first to the thousands who contact me seeking help. There is more I can say about your site both good and bad but as long as this does not get out of hand I will not say it at this time for I don't really wish to harm you and you were civil so hopefully we can end this discourse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (5)