CureZone   Log On   Join
My APOLOGY ! ! ! I was the stupid one indeed

kwokshsee Views: 6,087
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,128,267

My APOLOGY ! ! ! I was the stupid one indeed

My BIG apology to you White Shark!

I thought you were stupid to think that the legs and cotton balls are fibers of banana, but after repeated experiment myself, I have to admit that they indeed are caused by banana. I was wrong and stupid, and you are right indeed, so I am really sorry. Kindly accept my apology.

You don't see them if you don't eat banana, or eat no more than 1 a day. But as long as you eat up to 3 a day, you'll no doubt see them. They totally like worms, so I was led to believe that I was infested with worms. But as long as I keep away from banana, they are gone no matter how I purge myself with Himalaya Salt or enema, and they come back as soon as I take at least 3 banana a day, end of story.

People you can try it yourself to be convinced. So I am~

(P.S.: I wanna post a method on how to alkainise the body fast, most efficiently and cheaply. Could someone tell me where in Curezone I may post it?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)