CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: culprit?? what is this!???????!!!!

Views: 7,815
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,128,417

Re: culprit?? what is this!???????!!!!

I saw all those links in your previous posts. I can see a lof of sense in your theory. Thanks for reply. I have pictures here. I had then in the water one time too and other thing, if you leave them in the presence of air and check them in the next morning they turn green and make the things like the water around them green, it is very weird... But i am keep thinking if it isnt a coinfection of lyme or another thing. I almost have certain that i still have those things in me but i dont know why i have no symptoms. I didnt have symptoms like blurred vision or floaters in vision or headaches too hard that i read are classic lyme, but i had a lot of yeast infections and Depression and white tongue. All this make me wonder, i am sure you understand and respect my confusion. How can we be sure that is lyme? Do you have a idea to share or something? Thanks a lot man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.484 sec, (1)