CureZone   Log On   Join
Die off is only getting worse please help!!!!!

Shayla273 Views: 622
Published: 8 y

Die off is only getting worse please help!!!!!

Hey everyone! Please please help me with my die off symptoms that have begun since my 2nd day on my parasite cleanse. They were minor, just brain fog, irritability, aches but on my 4th night I went out one night, and woke up with cold like symptoms. Congestion, runny nose but now, im two weeks into my parasite cleanse and things are just getting worse. My ears are starting to hurt, my mucus is usually clear, and my throat hurts so much! I feel like I have something blocking my throat in the middle and it hurts to swallow anything I drink or eat. I've been having constipation even with doing an enema , drinking P&B shakes and doing bentonite clay baths and foot soaks. I'm thinking about trying the castor oil this morning internally. When I'm in the restroom pushing, trying to take out all this waste, I get pain in my lower back on the left side, my throats and chest. I'm currently on my week off of taking supplements of my cleanse. Please some one help me with this die off!!!!! Thank you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)