CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor could not help, threw me out.

InCharge Views: 1,937
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,337,971

Re: Doctor could not help, threw me out.

What ever you do, don't get down on yourself. You're still alive. Letting it get to you mentally and getting down on your self just magnifies the problem by causing mental stress.

Apparently your body isn't taking out the trash. It happens. Could be the lymph system is clogged, or your digestive system.

Do you exercise? Drink plenty of good water? A mini tramp is good for getting things moving, or you can walk if you don't have one.

Sadly the doctor you saw is not the only one that thinks drugs are the answer to everything They are the answer for the pharmaceutical companies, and perks and payoffs for those kinds of doctors. I can't advise you what to do, but I wouldn't take the drugs either.

You might try and find a biological/holistic doctor that would do a few tests to try and find whats going on. They are out there, just use your search engine, type [biological/holistic doctors, and your city]. You can do the same for TMAU tests. In some hospitals they do the tests.

What ever you do think positive and while you might feel uneasy being close to others just remind yourself that it wouldn't be that way if you had anything to do with it, and other people are just going to suck it up, or move away.

Stay positive, and good luck. Keep the forum posted, you may not be the only one. Hopefully you will find the answer and pass it on to others that may need it.

IC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)