CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first liver flush! No stones. But parasites?

JayRay Views: 1,485
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,337,730

Re: My first liver flush! No stones. But parasites?

Thanks for the answer!

Forgot to mention that I did three water enemas also 12 AM during the same of liver flush. I just wanted to make sure that I dont get constipation. Because I had very bad constipation seasons in the past.
So I think my stomach WAS pretty empty during the flush.

But also have to mention that actually Epsom Salts started to work! But there was pretty much delay! My diarrhea started at 6 in the evening in it last till morning. So it worked but for me it worked kind of late.

I followed Andreas Moritz `s protocol. It`s kinda same as Clark`s.

Oh btw, and I had these liver/gallbladder pains for 10 years. They made ultrasound for me many many times but of course nothing negative has seen. But the pain comes worst every year and this year the pain is every day almost 24/7. But doctors still say that "you have just stress". That makes me so sick..

I live very very healthy life now for 2 years.
I believe the pain comes because of gallstones.
I lived VERY DAMN unhealthy life for over 10 years before my healthy life started. I ate ONLY trashfood every single day. Like 5000calories every day. So Im sure theres a damage in my liver or then gallstones.

And now after my first Liver Flush the pain has been little bit worse for many days. I think maybe there is some stones stucked in there?
And i will hopefully release them with 2nd or 3rd flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)