CureZone   Log On   Join
My first liver flush! No stones. But parasites?

JayRay Views: 1,711
Published: 8 y

My first liver flush! No stones. But parasites?

Hi everyone.
I`m new here. I`m a 30 years old guy. Sorry if my English is not perfect.
Last night did my first Liver Flush ever. Today I haven`t got any real stones out. But I got something else that looks like worms, but can`t be sure what they are.
I did my first water enemas of my life just couple months ago. And now one day before flush I did a few too.

And also I had to do today because I didnt`t get poop from the Epsom Salts . I drank them exactly as they should be drink and the amount was right.
I even tried a little bit bigger amount but no. Maybe my stomach was just too empty?
Even at 12 oclock didnt get diarrhea. So I decided to do couple enemas.

But anyway I got a few pieces out that looks like stones but I bet they are not because they are just as soft as normal stool. They are little bit green but I think they are just mixed with olive oil or bile.

And also I got these long things out, that looks like worms. I never got anything like that out in my previous water enemas. They are mostly transparent. And they get cut pretty easily if handled too hard.
Im thinking that maybe its just creation of some chemical reaction in the gut.. from Epsom Salts or something like that.

Let me know what you think about these guys?!

Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)