CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cavitation affecting lymph nodes

grizz Views: 1,836
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,335,754

Re: Cavitation affecting lymph nodes

Colloidal Silver has been a miracle in my own life. There are no downsides to taking CS, no side effects, and it kills all bacteria, fungus & virus. Prior to WWII it was the MAIN medicine used by doctors.

1) Suffering with asthma for the last 30 years with VERY EXPENSIVE inhalers. Now by nebulizing Colloidal Silver as needed, no more asthma attacks & minimal need for inhalers.

2) Cured my pneumonia last fall in just a few days, by inhaling with a nebulizer.

3) Quickly cured my chest colds last winter in just a few day. THIS was a huge deal because I always suffered with my chest colds for months on end every winter.

Now at the very first sign of a sniffle, I take 2 tablespoons of CS a day, swish & gargle to kill the cold in its tracks. I no longer worry about people coughing around me.

I has been so effective for me, that I am giving it away to neighbors, family & church members. I bought my own Colloidal Silver generator (Silvertron Elite) and I make a gallon at a time (worth $300 retail). It is made with with distilled water & electrolysis of pure silver. I am brewing another gallon as I speak.

Join us at the colloidal silver forum, you can talk to Esstee who cured his own nasty bone infection with colloidal silver. Here is his story:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2332314#i
Note it is vital to use ionic silver such as Sovereign Silver, NOT particle silver products such as Mesosilver.

Hope this helps,
Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)