CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush for Seborrheic Dermatitis/Oily Skin

thisguy77 Views: 4,432
Published: 8 years ago

Liver Flush for Seborrheic Dermatitis/Oily Skin

I've been suffering with Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp for about 2 years now. It's very frustrating because I have lost so much hair that I can see a lot of my scalp in most places now. I'm only in my early 20s and I used to have pretty thick hair so this is really depressing for me. My scalp itches and flakes a lot and nothing has ever helped tame it.

Now let me give some background as to how this came to be.
I'm an athlete so I have always exercised a LOT. But I got injured 3 years ago, and for 3 years I was sidelined from doing any type of real exercise (I was avoiding walking at times when possible). But I still ate whatever I wanted (a lot of fast food in college). I didn't eat dessert or anything, but overall not very healthy food. At some point during this time (over 2 years ago), I was diagnosed with a fatty liver by my doctor. I don't remember why he even checked for it, but my liver enzymes (ALT and AST) came back really high in the blood test results. And so my doctor said that it was nothing too serious, just follow a low fat diet and exercise. I was still in college and very busy so I could never control my diet, and because of my injuries I couldn't exercise.

So after the diagnosis, I continued with my lifestyle with no issues for at least 6-8 months. Then during the summer when I was interning somewhere (long hours of sitting down all day), I would eat out every day and without a care of what I ate. I never had weight issues so I didn't concern myself with that. Then after a month or two of this, I started to realize that my hair was falling out and that my scalp was becoming really itchy. My scalp, forehead, and nose also became very oily during this time (never had that issue before). When I would scratch, this white gunk would come out that wasn't like normal dandruff. I had had dandruff before, but I would just wash my hair a couple of times with dandruff shampoo and it would be fine. But this was different. I tried getting rid of it again with a normal dandruff shampoo but that didn't help at all. So I went to my doctor and got diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis . They told me to try a few shampoos and rotate through them. I did that for a couple of months with no luck. I tried coal tar, head and shoulders, Nizoral, you name it. Nothing helped. And my hair loss didn't stop.

So I tried more natural solutions: aloe vera gel, raw honey, dead Sea Salt , herbal shampoos. No luck. Now when I did research on this condition, I came across the possible connection to the liver. It made sense to me that because my liver was not in a healthy state (as told by my doctor), it was not able to properly "turn off" different hormones in my body properly. This led to hormonal imbalance and thus the oily skin, which has caused the scalp inflammation.
So after a couple of years, I have finally started looking into the liver flush. From all of the testimonials on this site, it seemed plausible to me that this would solve my issues. I think this is an internal problem also because nothing topical I've tried has helped even in the slightest. And at some point my whole digestive system has become off (takes longer to pass a full bowel movement, tan stool more often than not), and this has also provided further indication to me that my liver is clogged/congested and needs to be cleared up. I tried a bunch of different supplements to see if I was deficient in anything but that yielded no results. I have tried:
vitamin D, vitamin A, flaxseed, fish oil, zinc, probiotics, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, MSM (most recently), and maybe a few others I'm forgetting.

Long background story, I apologize but I'm hoping people here can help me if they have more information. So most recently, I have done 2 Liver Flushes (the Clark one I believe). I have seen green blobs and small green balls both times but I haven't had any results in terms of my oily scalp/forehead, hair loss, itchiness, or flaking. I'm going to continue flushing every 2-3 weeks and I am hoping that it will cure the oily skin (which I believe to be the cause of all of my inflammation) and my digestion issues. I have started P&B shakes as well and I am going to take some kidney and parasite cleansing supplements as well before my next flush.

My main question is if you guys think I am on the right track with the whole liver logic. And since I've had the fatty liver for over 2 years, I know it might take a while to unclog everything, but I'm curious to see how many flushes it took people to normalize their oily skin. Because I've never had oily skin at all, or acne, or food allergies of any sort. So the liver really seems to be the key to all of this.
(Currently I am using sulfate free soap and Shikai Tea Tree shampoo - all natural, with no results).

I'm sorry for writing such a long post but I'm really desperate and would appreciate any information from the wonderful people on this forum! I've been a lurker on this website for several months now but have never posted anything until now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (3)