CureZone   Log On   Join
Itching-Dermatographism, Warm flushes, Lump in throat, pasty stools. Intentional Weight loss triggers symptoms.

olivetentsnpurposes Views: 1,286
Published: 8 y

Itching-Dermatographism, Warm flushes, Lump in throat, pasty stools. Intentional Weight loss triggers symptoms.

Last December I took a homeopathic Mag-Sulph 200C, which I have taken before. This time, afterwords, I developed a mild amount of itching that was later diagnosed as dermographism/dermatographism. Over the last 9 months it seems to have worsened. In addition to the itching that accompanies this, I have warm flushing sensation usually close to my ears or where I itch (hives will result). I also have a lump in my throat at times with these symptoms and sometimes it does feel like heartburn but sometimes not. My BMs have been thin tapered and pasty, sometimes lighter clay colored. To cap it off, on a few occasions I noted a spasmodic type sharp pain close to my where my right rib cage meets the left, and with that pain I noticed an ache around my right scapula (medial border). I have a long history of right scapula pain, but this made me think of Gallstones or Gallbladder.

Hx: I have done juice fast and Water Fasts in the past and I have heard this predisposes you to gallstone formation. Oh and overtime I lose weight It gets hard to go below 200lbs. (I'm 6'2 and in good athletic shape) I get foggy headed, tongue coating, bad breath, and a lump in my throat.

So there it is! Itching/Dermographism, Lump in my throat, occasional right scapula pain, pasty bowel movements.

Things I have done:
Dermatolgist- says I have dermographism- nothing I can do other than take antihistamines. skin prick testing is negative for wheat, dairy, soy, and eggs. Although Igg testing 10 years ago says I was mildly allergic to eggs and dairy. I have stayed away from dairy and eggs ( although i mess up occasionally) I don't see a correlation.

Apple Cider vinegar- not consistently though. not much difference. makes my vocal chords hoarse.

Lecithin, Liver supplement, Digestive bitters,

Liver flush- once before I developed these symptoms and once after. I never saw any stones. maybe some very small <1mm flecks of greenish-brown grains.

Homeopathy and Acupuncture - Acupuncturist says I have a spleen damp condition (for years) and lately I have damp heat. There is something else about wuwei.

I was on iodorol before this happened just to see if would help with energy and hair loss- i have some mild hair loss -right frontal. I am now off iodine- it did nothing for me.

I have an appt for an ultrasound. I am debating getting my bile acid levels tested as well, and I am seeing a gastroenterologist in 2 months.

Other- I have a bit of morphea (skin condition)- localized scleroderma right where my liver is- on my chest - I think this is def related to gallbladder meridian issues.

I am wondering if all this is related to Bile Acid building up because of biliary sludge. I am holding off on the ultrasound because of cost and perhaps I can try something that will resolve this.

What say you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (2)