CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to coffee enemas. Still a few questions.

Views: 1,871
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,333,287

Re: New to coffee enemas. Still a few questions.

"I usually hear my gallbladder gurgling, so I assume it's having the required result."  I'm sorry that you have so many physical / medical issues, but the gall bladder doesn't make noise.  Ever.

With all of the symptoms that you're describing, coffee enemas are not going to be the kick-start that you're hoping for.  Health doesn't kick-start.  It simply doesn't.  Improving health takes time, diligence, effort, and changes, one at a time, and one day at a time.  It FEELS as if it's improved your "foggy brain" because you are suddenly focused on a complicated ritual. 

Antioxidants are found in foods, not enemas.  Enemas are meant to cleanse the colon.  Foods are the sources of the nutrients that our bodies need to combat free radicals, etc.  Blueberries.  Sweet potatoes.  Bananas.  Pomegranites.  Dark vegetables and fruits......... 

Movement improves circulation.  Smoking inhibits circulation - it is directly related to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).  And, I am not talking about marathon running or 5 sets of tennis.  Tai chi can help to improve focus, balance, and circulation, and it is absolutely gentle and non-impact. 

It might be that you do not like medical doctors and I can understand that - in the U.S., medicine isn't practiced, anymore.  In the U.S., medical care is allotted by accountants.  Having typed that many, many people don't visit physicians because they do not want to hear what the physician is going to tell them.  I understand that - I was a smoker for 40 years, I'm obese, and I had extreme emotional / behavioral issues that contributed to my health decline.

So, here's the bottom line.  No single protocol or supplement is going to assist in helping your health to improve.  The smoking?  It's an addiction, treat it as an addiction, and stop when you are prepared to do so.  The alcohol consumption?  It's also an addiciton.  Same goes for that.  The psoriasis and joint / muscle weakness could be symptoms of an auto-immune disease like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Lyme Disease, or a host of other possibilities.  And, there's no means to determine which may be present, if any are, other than the tedious process of elimination.  Even then, none of these auto-immune disorders can ever be "cured."  They can only be managed, and often they can be managed successfully.  I have Rhuematoid and Psoriatic Arthritis, and I have to manage it in whichever way that I can.  I will never "cure" it, and I had to come to the point of accepting that fact.  But, "acceptance" doesn't mean I have to LIKE it.  I don't.  I don't like the steps that I have to take to manage it.  But, I understand that those steps are the things that keep me upright and walking.

At some point, you may determine that you are ready and willing enough to accept the addictions for what they are and set them down, one at a time.  There is no rule to cessation.  Some people will say this, others will say that, and many people often trade one addiction for another - like nicotine patches or gum.  Addiction is something that we absolutely can manage, but it must be approached with the understanding that I cannot have one cigarette - not ever.  I know that I will pick up smoking, instantly, if I ever fool myself into believing that I can just have one.  I can't.  I know that I can't.  So, for today, I am not going to smoke.  I can't say this about tomorrow because I am working on today.  And, this acceptance doesn not obligate me to "like" the fact that I cannot ever have just one cigarette.  There are times when I would just love to have one, even after 2 1/2 years.  But, if I have one, I know that it won't stop there.  I'm an addict.  That's it.

And, there is no rule that says that a person must make all of these changes at the same time.  It's self-defeating to do this.  One thing at a time, one step at a time. 

Improving health is a mind-body-spirit journey.  It's not a simple matter of doing one thing and my whole life is just going to fall neatly into place.  It's a daily challenge for me, and I am reminded of my addictions and issue, frequently.  It keeps me focused and it helps me to want to continue forward on my personal Healing Path. 

I would suggest a complete physical and getting some testing done for RA, psoriatic arthritis, and other auto-immune conditions.  I would also suggest contemplating Alcoholics Anonymous, or some other support group that will address anxiety, depression, and other emotional issues - these issues are directly related to addictions.  Then, I would suggest making a small change in diet - not a huge overhaul, but cutting out sweetened beverages, perhaps.  One thing at a time.  Become accustomed to reducing or removing one thing.  Drink plenty of water, particularly when you feel that you need to drink wine.

Contemplate this in a quiet way.  Consider what you believe might be hurting you the most.  Determine what your strengths are and work with them to help yourself.  Find a medical practitioner that you can trust - someone who speaks to you on your own level, and will answer questions that you have.  Find an alternative practitioner - someone who uses natural methods to manage conditions.

Brightest blessings to you on your journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (3)