CureZone   Log On   Join
New to coffee enemas. Still a few questions.

Flash Herbert Views: 2,271
Published: 8 y

New to coffee enemas. Still a few questions.

Hi,
I'm three weeks into performing daily coffee enemas.
I'm a heavy smoking, half bottle of wine a day, medicated depressive.
I get no exercise, so I'm hoping that it might be a kickstart to getting healthy.
It very quickly improved my foggy brain, and to an extent, my fatigue.
I've a few patches of psoriasis, which I hope will clear up, at which point I think I'll call it a result.
I came to the idea of coffee enemas, when I read some heart doctors spiel about antioxidants improving circulation. coffee enemas seem like a cheap way of getting the same results.
My stiff right leg, of twenty years (smoking!) seemed to improve quite quickly.
I've got a couple of questions though.
I usually hear my gallbladder gurgling, so I assume it's having the required result.
However, hasn't it got twenty feet to travel before it gets to my colon?
The results of my enemas just seem to be brown coffee, with some floating fecal material. A couple of times there's been small white floating things, but I've decided that it's poorly chewed nuts, and not cholesterol.
Can I assume that the bile is being released in great quantities, and then removed?
I'll be continuing with my regime for the foreseeable future, and perhaps curtailing my smoking and drinking.
Oh, and my spotty back hasn't really improved yet.

Thanks for reading :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)