CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush after a week of coffee enemas - is this safe?

iandthou Views: 2,294
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,331,384

Re: Liver flush after a week of coffee enemas - is this safe?

It has had a mild benefit. My lymphatic congestion in the head and around the eyes feels a bit better. I did it for 8 days, 2 CEs a day, followed by a saline water enema. Then I did a flush. Then a break. and Now doing 2 CEs a day again for a few days, followed by another flush.

Some cautions -

Initially, even with 1 teaspoon or less of coffee, I felt very sick afterwards - fatigue, body ache, etc. Then I started to take a saline water enema each time following a coffee enema, and the sick feeling has never returned.

A few days ago, I increased the amount of coffee in the 2 enemas together from 8 tablespoons to 12 tablespoons. That made me feel a bit jittery and dizzy, and the following two nights I had trouble sleeping well. So I went back to 8 tablespoons. I might experiment again with 10 tablespoons later.

If I do a saline water enema before the coffee enemas, I can hold the coffee enemas more comfortably and for as long as needed (usually 15-20 minutes). If I don't do the water enema but have had a bowel movement after my last meal, I can still hold but it can get uncomfortable after 10 minutes.

After doing a whole lot of reading I decided to lie on my left while holding the enema. This is because I am concerned with healing my eyes, which are linked to lymph congestion, which in turn is linked to a clogged liver. A clogged liver is stimulated by the coffee going to it from the left side of the colon - the sigmoid colon to be precise.

A lot of people lie on the right side. The main benefit of that is that the coffee goes all over the colon and cleans it, taking off parasites and mucous. I can see that this is a benefit and may help me too, but I want to focus on the liver, plus I want to avoid reabsorption which may occur if I spread the coffee all over the colon.

Today I did 3 back to back CEs, the first with 4 tbsp and the next two with 2 tbsp. This seems to have a stronger effect, slightly, than two back to back CEs of 4 tbsp each.

I also tried two different methods of preparing the coffee - boil for 5 minutes plus simmer for 15 (most instructions say this), or boil and immediately simmer for 12 minutes (Dr. Wilson's advice). I can't tell, yet, if this makes a difference. It seems that the second method makes the coffee less thick and easier to strain through a straining cloth when pouring into the the enema bucket.

What is your experience with CEs on these counts and others?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)