CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They are killing me.

Views: 2,278
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,609

Re: They are killing me.

Or, you could be delusional from the malnutrition the paranoia caused by toxins built up over the years.
you need to be a bit more rational, realize you have your own demons as well,

froma drug addicts point of view who has been in temporary psychosis from stimulant overdose for *2 months* and came back to reality, just try to pull yourself out. i'm not calling you delusional but parasites/bacteria/pathogens *especially in the brain* can release toxins that could cause a host of mental abnormalities. putting all of your events and drawing these conclusions makes you sound crazy, you're not. just realize that what youre saying is probably a result of your infection and that not everything you view is true, your "girl" is living with your best friend, that's f***ed up. also, people have left you probably because of your hypothesis that you state with NO PROOF. I am not telling you who you are, just that you have a lot of conspiracies with no backing. all of this paranoia is most likely the result of your infection or illness, you can't really blame or try to put the blame on anything else;
with love,
and god,
peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)