CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They are killing me.

TrishP333 Views: 2,340
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,330,514

Re: They are killing me.

I officially love you.

I am going to say something that I hope does not freak you out. I have had the same experience of being told over and over who I am and more so WHAT I am and not positive things. A lot of our nightmares and vivid dreams are memories that we can not bear during the waking hours. It is true.

I have for a long while believed that I am a clone of the real Trish. I even have what I believe to be some proof of that, not to mention that I have almost zero memories of my own childhood save what I have been shown on a tv screen.

My emotions about my experiences are all but gone. I look at a picture of what I was like at 18 and long..Yearn to be that person again but my life was crap then too so it's not my life I am longing for but only the chance to start over. I remember the bad things in my life, not the good. It's wrong.

I also have an implant in my arm that I WATCHED a nurse put in.

I grabbed it and it was a wire. Idc how that sounds, I know what it was, I felt it and it stretched 2 ft in the air. The nurse grabbed it and shoved it back in trying to tell me it was a blood clot. then just bandaged my arm and told me to leave it like that. I have talked to several medical personell after that and they said BULLSHIT it was not a blood clot.

There is a brand on my arm. In the shape of a check mark.

Lots more has happened but you are not alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)