CureZone   Log On   Join
deep cleansing experiment

glaxony Views: 773
Published: 8 y

deep cleansing experiment

It has been a long time since I mixed bloodroot and Wormwood . That is the mixture that caused me to feel like a screw worm was trying to drill a hole in my skull and get out. It also felt like a parasite was trying to come out of my eye one time. I feel a lot of stinging and itching sensations on my skin and when I scratch them tiny little round cysts come out of my skin. The sensation of parasites moving around in my body on this combination of herbs is so disturbing I rarely gather the courage to go after them, but I was feeling really brave this week. So I decided to put some Wormwood and bloodroot in enema water.

The first day I was able to retain it all for several hours and I felt a tremendous sense of well being about thirty minutes after insertion. About two hours later I got chills all over my body. The sense of well being lasted all day. The next two days it was impossible to retain. The fourth day I was able to retain about half of it and a few hours later it felt like a parasite was trying to get out of my right eye. I put some of Dr. Christophers eye drops in my eye, properly diluted, and a few minutes later I could feel it in the other eye. I am looking forward to the day that I can cook some TCH tea along with the bloodroot and Wormwood , as that stuff really goes after the parasite that likes to screw around in my ear.

I have been cleansing regularly since 2002 and have slowly and gradually increased the amount I can tolerate over time, so I am talking about one ounce of Clarkia and half an ounce of bloodroot diluted in two cups of water, retained all day, which is way more than any recommended dose. I am drawn to the deepest cleansing methods possible because the critters in me tend to come back really hard and really fast, unless I keep on top of it to stay ahead of them.

Is there anybody out there who has experience with getting rid of those things that sting your eyes from the inside out and move around and itch?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)