CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine supplementation and Neck pain

Kristina21 Views: 1,742
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,590

Re: Iodine supplementation and Neck pain

Hey! I was not diagnosed hypothyroid when I started Iodine 3+ years ago but had a lot of the symptoms which are now for the most part all corrected.
I dealt with tinnitus- that was more from detox for me and taking Boron helped that.
Neck pain- is this the front or back of your neck?
My thyroid would swell when I did not supplement enough selenium and would cause the front of my neck to hurt.

Make sure you are doing salt pushes. It pushes all the bromide and toxins out and also helped neck pain. .
I know at one point I was struggling with my thyroid reacting to the Iodine enough to cause discomfort. If I were You I would taper off the thyroid supplement and see if you can get improvement just from the Iodine and co supplements. I also would recommend playing with Iodine dose- 50mg used to be my sweet spot but now I seem to do better with 12mg of Iodine daily. Everyone is different

Leg cramps- potassium? A lot of the people on the forum push potassium so invest in a bag of it on Amazon in powder form- it's not expensive.

As I have read 100x on this board- Iodine has a way to point of other deficiencies in the body.

I have weeks I feel 100% on Iodine and others like I'm poisoning myself but remember it's not the Iodine it's the toxins releasing in our body and sometimes your Iodine-Selenium ratio.

Drink clean filtered reverse osmosis water or distilled. Floride in tap water was hard for me combat with when I first started supplementing Iodine is was an uphill battle.

Stay positive- keep asking questions and you will come out ahead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)