CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ropeworms? Mucoid Plaque? P&B "ropes"?

Views: 2,101
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,151

Re: Ropeworms? Mucoid Plaque? P&B "ropes"?

I believe that ropeworms are a possibility. You have to become your own healer with parasites and I am pointing you to a place with a lot of information that is not found on this forum.
Ropeworms seem to have characteristics that most other common parasites don't have. They have length that can be measured in feet. Roundworms, a very common parasite, is measured in inches. Roundworms are smooth while ropeworms seem to have the charasteristic of knots, twists or bumps. Flukes can be large and irregular but the longest I've heard of is 7 inches. However, no one knows the total number of parasites that infect humans. I have seen estimates ranging from hundreds to thousands.
If you do access the picture files on the ropeworm facebook group, I and others are of the opinion that the first couple of pics are mis identified as round worms when they are actually rope worms.

There is also a book called Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera . It has a lot of information on ropeworms and other parasites. There is speculation that there is a synergy between parasites and vaccines and that children who are already infested with parasites, when they come into contact with vaccines, develop autism.

They also seem to have a lot of ropeworms. No one knows what ropeworms are.

It is known that parasites can adapt quickly. One of the standard elements of a good parasite protocol is to change the protocol at some point so that if the parasites have adapted, you have another chance of eliminating them. Remember, parasites can lay thousands of eggs per DAY.

I don't have any experience with mucoid plaque so I can't give you an opinion on that.
The next time you want to post pictures, please take the parasites out of the toilet. Put them in a jar of warm water. Swish them around to clean them. When clean, place them on a white paper plate along with a coin for scale. Then photograph them and post. '
good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)