CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions about coffee enemas

archus Views: 1,625
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,066

Re: Questions about coffee enemas

Iandthou,

First of all the your water burning rate is very high, 2 cups become 1 cup in total 20 minutes. May be this is probably on a high flame, have you tried at a very low flame?

IMO, if you take half a cup extra water and keep it on a low or medium flame you will not lose too much water. Also use 2 tbsp. raw coffee instead of one. Then you can do two back to back enemas, one cup each.

I don't see any reason to have two saline water enemas before and after. If you feel your colon is not clean then go ahead, but once you do the coffee enema the colon dumps all toxins out that liver dumps in the colon, this takes may be 10 to 12 minutes of holding coffee in your colon.

I have never felt the elation with enemas that I feel with the liver flush, but enemas are still very effective.

We have talked about this before, lymph moves with activity, jumping up and down, and with head stand.

Take care.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)