CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme Disease Cured by Colloidal Silver

Esstee Views: 7,949
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,328,728

Re: Lyme Disease Cured by Colloidal Silver

Hi BrightSideOfLife,

After reading your post, I'd like to offer some information if you're interested in making your own CS and generator to treat an infection, as I have been in a very similar situation myself, and have benefited greatly from this knowledge also.

As it turns out, I am a huge fan of the DYI approach, which stands in contrast to investing in what I'd call overpriced solutions. Though I'd add that I do appreciate the convenience that comes from systems that can allow the less fortunate(in terms of technical expertise), along with automation in such cases.

This leads me to ask just how committed you are in your endeavor, and/or whether you're interested in making what I'd call, the best Colloidal Silver solution in the world? As this will require investing in some equipment, and a substantial amount of silver by most standards. Though I'd add that the resulting setup, can produce 2L of advanced CS, in as little as 15 mins.

Beyond this, there is of course, the potential to make lower-end silver solutions like those from the common generators that flood the market, though I'd add that none of these have the potential to make what I'd call the most powerful CS solution available today.

Having said that, I could send you a bottle(or two) for free, should you want to sample or test this solution. Though you will have to pay the shipping(COD). After which, you could then use this to help decide if you want to continue down this path or not.

Hope this helps

PS. I don't sell Colloidal Silver or generators, though I am however committed to helping others find the same wellness that I found through the generosity of others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)