CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

King Johnson ll Views: 8,452
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,603,217

Re: 7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

I was having crippling constipation and severe brain fog. I still have the brainfog, but I just started my homemade kefir fast. Here is what I found out. Kefir only is very constipating and was a no go for me. I have pooped twice in the last week that were normal, unbelievably normal, sooth and with no strain at all. Usually I have blood - doctor (gastro) said nothing is wrong with me. Yeah right!

Here is what I have done:

ALCAT TEST- to remove intolerance's that cause inflammation.

FRUITS - I put copious amounts of frozen fruits in a blender WITH the kefir in order to get fiber.

PEPPERMINT OIL - 2 enteric coated gels with every kefir shake

OREGANO OIL - 1 enteric coated gel with every kefir shake

TUMERIC - I chew up one fresh little root a day.

I don't know what of the above has worked for me, but it seems to be working. My brain fog hasn't been eliminated, but has gotten a little better. I've only been doing this a week and 1/2.

My brain fog also got a little better once I kicked caffeine. If you are drinking caffeine you need to kick it immediately.

You need to address the inflammation in the small intestines and colon. Try what I did and see if it works. Don't drink Kefir by itself because it has no fiber.

Since you have rashes and other issues you need to order yourself an ALCAT test ASAP. Make sure you do the 200 food panel so that you know what is messing you up.

Good luck,
God bless. I'll pray for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)