CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pelvic infection that spread to rest of body, please help.

KittensAndScars Views: 2,352
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,324,670

Re: Pelvic infection that spread to rest of body, please help.

I have not noticed any parasitic symptoms at all, although I've suspected it before. They did test me for parasites because I demanded they do so, but it came back negative. Of course, they didn't test for the parasite that you have.

Anaerobic bacteria often settles in one place and then spreads to the rest of the body, which they think I have.

Amoxillin was given to me as a replacement for Flagyl and it did not cure me, I actually ended up having severe intestinal damage from that Antibiotic and it did not cure anything, it made things worse.

Also, because of my allergic reaction to Flagyl I have to be verrry careful taking any Antibiotics that end with "zole", as it could produce a cross-allergy reaction.

Sadly because there is very few Antibiotics that have anaerobic coverage that I can safely take, I am in the process of experimenting with Antibiotics that don't promise to kill anaerobic bacteria but may have a chance. There are virtually no anti-parasitic medication that I can take, I am allergic to them to the point where it causes eye problems, brain lesions and nerve damage.

Currently I am taking oxytetracycline (I'm already resistant to doxycycline) and that seems to help some, despite the fact that it's no longer effective in killing anaerobic bacteria. I'm also taking Oregon grape root and drinking grape juice with it because once in the past for a bladder infection I was able to 'override' a resistant Antibiotic by consuming lots and lots of grapes. It sounds silly, but there's actually an active ingredient in grapes and especially Oregon grape root that can potentially destroy the resistance that bacteria develops from overuse of Antibiotics. It hasn't been proven of course, but it worked for me before and it could be working now.

But the oxytetracycline alone isn't enough, as I still have some symptoms after several days of taking it. So I'm going to get on ciprofloxacin which only has a 60% chance of killing anaerobic bacteria and if that doesn't work, I'll have to get back on clindamycin which is also losing it's effectiveness at treating anaerobic bacteria. If neither of those work, my doctor says my only choice will be becoming hospitalized again and being monitored while taking Flagyl to control my reaction, because by that point it is either a super resistant anaerobic bacteria or a parasite, like you said.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)