CureZone   Log On   Join
Systemic mold or yeast infection or parasite

Views: 444
Published: 8 y

Systemic mold or yeast infection or parasite

Please help me find a doctor in maryland/dc/virginia area that deals with parasites, mold, yeast and mercury toxicity as I am completely dependent on caretakers that won't listen to anything that doesn't come from a doctor and I am just too poor. I am coming off three back to back rounds of amoxicillin and have literally been unable to eat anything without severe stomach bubbling and feeling agonizing itchy all over my body particularly feeling like head is burning. I have become anorexic from refusing to eat since all things available high in sugar , carbohydrates, oil or processes seems to be more painful than starving and nothing else is available to eat. I am at a loss unless I can a get a doctor to convince my family to seriously investigate. Given exposure to mold, dogs feces, mercury poisoning and parasites I don't even know where to start. I am starving from not eating in days and have been constipated for days with completely green feces coming out last. I am also housebound plz help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)