CureZone   Log On   Join
More sleep with parasites - Feel Horrible

Views: 1,285
Published: 8 years ago

More sleep with parasites - Feel Horrible

I started getting more sleep and now I'm feeling quite bad. I have several parasites and have been trying to get rid of them for a while.

(Recently, I decided to start going to sleep at 10pm instead of my usual 12am and getting 10 hours of sleep.)

1st day: 10pm-8am Huge night sweats, difficult to fall asleep.

2nd day: 10pm-8am Difficult to fall asleep, felt intense nausea in the middle of the night. Things were ok after.

3rd day: 10pm-8am Better night's sleep, anxiety in the morning, cramps and sick mixed with constipation.

4th day: 9:50pm-8am Better night's sleep, huge weakness in the morning, feel quite sick in the morning after breakfast in spite of having a small BM.

Question is... What's happening?!

Am I just going through a parasite cycle or is my body fighting something (and then I go through a die-off reaction?) I figured that getting 10 hours of sleep (with 2 hours before midnight) would be extremely beneficial!

Any suggestions or insights would be appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.225 sec, (1)