CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do probiotics permanently colonize your gut?

Views: 2,865
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,324,049

Re: Do probiotics permanently colonize your gut?

No they do not but they can have permanent effects on your body even after they have moved on for instance think of it as a nuclear bomb going off, one day the nuclear stuff is gone but the damage has been done to the landscape.

I notice on this forum there are people who think their word is Gods word, it is not, they do not know what they are talking about and can give dangerous advise.

Research has proven that some people do very well with some certain strains of probiotics and not others and in other people they do better with other strains, in some people probiotics make no difference and in some people they actually cause damage and if someone tells you that is not true then they have no idea what they are on about and do not follow the latest research.

You should always get candida under control before introducing them and even then go in with tiny minimal amounts to test reactions.

Dysbiosis should be well under control if not the condition will be made worse.

Many people who advocate probiotics simply do not understand the workings of them and caution is advised.

Some people think probiotics are for everyone but there are always people who become ill on them.

There is much more research needed and this is on going but personally from my own years of experiences I hate the sight of them.

No replies from probiotic worshippers please do not waste my time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)