CureZone   Log On   Join
Please, help me.. Hard case. I lost my life.. almost feel die... 23years..

Antropohol Views: 724
Published: 8 y

Please, help me.. Hard case. I lost my life.. almost feel die... 23years..

Hello.

I am 23 years old boy from Poland
with green-yellow eyes.
i live in front of a forest, clean air.
I from pathological home. (a very lot of stress, i never get to know really/true family atmosphere). I am so lonley, i don't have help from nothing.
In this year i finally lost my life...

I suffer terribly every day, every day is getting worse .. I think to finish this ...

What I am writing here I swear it is true 100%.

I have only this forum, and have only this moment for save my life.

Unfortunately I have to describe some extensive history for to know my situations.

I will try to describe everything in detail.

From birth I had problems with the food.
I have not eaten half the normal household products.

But it was not a problem, because I was a normal boy like any child.

Problem with my health is started when i have 11 years old. Always been skiny.

It began as a weakness, poorer concentration and bloated/flatulence, big belly (but and I was very skinny).

Since then, every year, my concentration was getting worse, flu-like symptoms, my mind is getting worse dementia, regeneration getting worse, getting up from the beds harder and harder, but still went to school despite the forced labor.

When i have 13 years old i get chronic sinusitis and Tonsillitis.

Sinusitis i have in minimum 4 monts to every eyars to today.

When i have 18 years old my sinusitis is delete in hospital. this don't delete my problem.

This is only waste my time.
Since 10 year (from my 13 years old) i every day I spit phlegm, sometimes with blood.

In my 16-19 year's old i be 10-13 times Antibiotic treatment, and in this 7-10 without probiotics...

i have many infections..

When i have 18 years old i must stoped learn/school, because my problem grow up.

i have very big problem with sleep,Even when drugs soporific. problem with concentration, I lost the ability to learn, big problem with my saved/ with my memory. I stoped play sport, i stoped my game in football club, stoped my going to the gym because i have very problem with regeneration and don't have progress.

I don't be get a job, and i be must create my job/company, because i must created time for my work (if i can).

If i have 19 years old, i have big temperature (40,6 Celsius, with inflammation, big level CRP), doctor don't know why, give me antibiotic's, injections.

In this time i be in every year in hospital.
Doctor's don't looking problem because inmy findings/results is all okay.

My girlfriend see this and i go to hospital.
in hospital Doctor saw my results gastroscopy and sent me home.

1,5 years ago when i sleep, i wake up and from my mouth there came out blood. I close my company, because from this time my bad health is fast lost.

One year's ago my girlfriend not stand with me and left me. She said that whe is young and wants to play/get funny and don't wants to spend life with sick me, I was alone with this problem.

And i be in hospital three times in one year.

In 12 mount my life is tragic... health lost is very very fast. i be worse from day to day.

Some of my problems:
-strong consciousness disorders
-lack of imagination and dreams
-Problems with sleep
-chronic fatigue
-brain frog
-I do not give advice to go to the shops, to drive ...; <
-very, very big problem with my memory, i don't created my health program because i don't saved this.
-i have kidneys pain, after wake up, after eating intensifies.
-every day i spit phlegm (10 years)
-i have chronic sinusitis and laryngitis.
-I have ulcers on the esophagus.
-i have reflux.
-my saliva has the consistency of water.
-i can't drinking alcohol, since 2 months when sober i have disturbances of consciousness, I start talking to yourself unconsciously! and have dizziness only after one beer or more!
(in last year i could in desperated drink 10 beer or more per days without this problem, Only a hangover.)
-around the navel inside (i think this is small intestine) I feel like a scalded..
-if i sleep less than 6 hours, and i wake up, I'm shaking, I can not eat, I can not write because so shake hands, and I feel inflammation in the small intestine.
-i can't drink caffe, because after caffe i'm shaking and feel inflammation in the small intestine and i feel faint.
-if i eating onion, green pepper, garlic and others food which i not tolerance/spicy i feeling fire in my digestive systems with big pain in my pancreas and small intestine, and i feel faint with am convulsions.
-I must to lie all day.
I sit for 30 minutes and I have to lie an hour.
I can not perform any operations. yes, it's true, i lie all day.
-I am very dull/crass.
I do not understand what is said to me and what i reading.
-i don't planing nothing, it's so hard for me.
-tight dark circles under eyes
-ugly complexion, skin blemishes, a lot of blackheads.
-I am getting weaker quickly during exercise.
-kidney pain during exercise and breathing problems
-breathing problems after eating!
-food alergies
-at night I get swelling in the throat, breathing problems, I have to go to the hospital the doctor give an injection of steroid (dexaven)
-big flatulence
-Fat / watery/ undigested stools.
-i have results from usg and i have cyst in my head (brain), cyst in my two kidney and cyst in my liver.
-after a strong effort again I can repeat it only after few days. Fast i get muscle aches.
-My teeth often ill.
-often I get so sleepy I had a collapse into a coma and lying still and I can not do anything.
-In the full moon to something winds in my gut. (parasite?)
-my hair loss.
-my face all times looks like I'm asleep.
-i can't drink color'ed water, water with co2,
cola, sprite etc, because after drink this i feeling very bad, sleep, i'm dizzy.
-after i eating sweety i'm feeling sleepy, my syptoms is worse.
-after eating spinach my syptoms is not worse, but i must go fast to toilet.
-i better than other people tolerate heat/hot.
If be 35 Celsius people don't go with home. Then i feeling better and i go from home..
-i feeling better after perspiration.
-This is crazy, but if i go to sauna i have problem or dont perspiration, if i be in this and i dont perspiration i feeling very dizzy and pain my kidney.
-malabsorption.
B12 deficiency and d3. (doctor wrote me injections b12 every month)
-after food's i feeling bad.
-if i talk with someone I always forget what I want or what we talk.
-after green teen i sometimes feeling better and i be perspiration.
-I follow it every day, i really feel this, really this is true, i every week's I can see the difference.
-many problems with neurologic's systems.

and very important other symptoms!

And i must ADD THAT:

-i have 7 teeth with amalgams
-i never good, health eating... My food in
all my life is junk food. i never eating in home because i have big stres in home. I eating only fast food and sweets all my life.. ;/

Now i be after parasite cleanse full Hulda Clark program (with zapper and cloves, blackwalnut,greenwalnut, Wormwood )
and i be after first Liver Flush Andreas Mortiz. Results my first Liver-Flush is in my posted story on this forum... In my first Liver-Flush be many bile.

additionally I ordered from amazon:
-J. Crow's 5% Lugols iodine
-L-glutamine 500g muscleform
-bentonit & psylium
-golden seal
-olive leaf extract 20%
- Colloidal Silver 10 ppm from Optimised Energetics
-Organic Green tea clipper
-Chanca Piedra Phyllanthus Niruri

Now i have in home:
-Gynema sylvestre
-chlorella
-spirulina
-Vitaminum D3
-selenium
-celtic Sea Salt

Please, help me, and say me, what i must doing?

I must doing next Liver Flush to the end? good for me?
what i must suplement's and how much.
What i must buy, what i must eating?
I want to be on fifty&fifty on weeks on paleo diet/raw wegan (ravwanna)

It was hard for me to write.
a long time I could not, I am not able to read books and search for information. This forum and the tips that I will write here is my last chance ;(

i wish good luck every person with the disease.

Sorry for my English, i write some words from translator.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (5)